<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Mahjong was fun on Labour day..
I was thinking i will be the one who will be losing..
But at the very least,
I still won some rounds..
My skills are not that rusty har..
More more on next friday :)

When to Giant to check out the price of
some bbq stuffs..
But I guess I too lazy to hop by NTUC
to compare the prices..
Imma going to get everything other thing
in Giant next Sat morning..

Was looking at my bank statement
then realised that I had overspend,
my whole pay for the month of March was all
gone..

What did i buy besides ipod classic?
no idea..

And the pay for the whole of April
will probably be gone soon to prepare
for this birthday party..

Anyway the birthday celebration
will include both Buffet and BBQ and more fried stuffs..
The wide variety of food will be simply yummy..

There will be a big bunch of
youngsters and a bunch of aunties and uncles..
Hope it doesnt becomes a oldster gala.. lols

lols..
Big mistakes..
To sensitive to mention here..

Maybe more people, it will be merrier..

Anyway the theme i had chosen is
"Crystal Glitz"
(thanks to the gals for given me some
enlightenment and suggestions)


You wanna asked me what kind of theme is that right?
That will depend on how you read it..
In short, just dress more chic-ly.. :)
Pls do help me lessen the impact of the oldsters..


PS: N Please please please don't sabo me on that day!!
A million thanks!

a butterfly landed @ 1:45:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA