<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, June 01, 2008

My 21st Birthday Bash!
10th May 2008

I was there on 9th May noon
to do some packing and cleaning..

I almost had these cramp after my
third day stay there, after climbing up
and down the stairs, like 100times..
A little over exaggerate..

We had steamboat that night,
the gals came around 10plus
for a dinner cum supper spread..

And they ran away for mahjong,
leaving Rina and me to do the cleaning..

After I joined them,
they were busy mahjong-ing and drinking!

I was busy drinking vodka,
and tutoring bi, how to play mahjong.. I like Ribena and Vodka mixed together..
I tried to slp at 3am,
but cant really fall into deep slp..

Yesh, without my bed, my bolster, my blanket,
my softies, I really cant sleep..

Anyway woke up at 6plus,
helping my mum to prepare the curry,
bee hoon and fried rice for
our breakfast and lunch..

And also to prepare to go to the hyper-market..

The gals woke up,
mahjong and pump the balloons..
Yeah, my blue roses from the gals
at the poor corner.
After I came back from,
starts to do up the decorations...




*Thanks gals! :)

Getting ready :)
My hair looks a bit puffy..
I wanted to tie and style it,
but there was really no time..
So it turns out pom pom when i uses
my wax cum Bi's wax..

Let the photos to the talking..

The handsome chap and my aunt/mum..
We gals :)
My buds of 9 years and counting..


My aunt and cousins..
ZongDe, Me, WuFeng,
Yong Jia and XuSheng
hahas...
"Someone" was standing inbtw us..

Hui, Me, Ariel
Cheesy..
Camwhoring with these two gals..

I had a crush on Hui
for very long..
And finally, she accepted me..
Hahas, we will doing this in front of many ppl..

Ah Ne, Ah Teck, Me, KaiXing
They say Im short,
I prove them wrong..
KaiMing, Km's Gf, Me and Alan.

One of my friends asked me
whether Im holding his hand.

Hahas, no. Im really not..
It was just the angle taken..

The teachers of SMPS..
Anni, Teoh, Ferline, YanYan, Me, ChunYu, SiewLing..
Part of the ppl who were there..

My princessy cake - Belle
Sponsored by Dearest ZhiRen, GuoQiang, TaiRong..

The cake who stole the limelight of the day..
Ppl will busy clicking away upon
her "arrival".
heart:)
The happiest gal on earth..I wished for ............................................ :)
The semi-naked gal

My beloved family
heart:)
My beloved God-mum
heart:)
She gave me an ultra fat red packet.
Some of my aunts..
The heart:) me and I heart:) them too
loves~ Mummy's side..
My aunts..
heart:)My uncle and aunt
The specky family
heart:)
Now, where's my spect..

My beloved Chiazz
heart:)

9 years of friendship and counting.
you guys are a part of my life..
The friendship that we shared is irreplaceable :)

Buddies- 4- eva&eva :)

The almighty QTSS Gang...
heart:)
(where feng and gang?)ECH gang!
heart:)

Although we knew each other for only
3 years..

The memories and fun we shared,
the setbacks we faced,
the difficulties we embraced..

Im glad I have you ppl with me
(most of u)
to walk the path down the tough route again.

Friends-4-eva :)
The SMPS' association
heart:)

We will continue to serve our calling :)
And continue to make a impact in these
chn's lives :)
My Piggy sis & cousin
heart:)
You know, we are not only bonded by name,
we are also bonded by heart :)
loves 4-eva
ThengTheng,WeiWei, Pei PeiAh bao
heart:)
(Yesh, you are so privilege! lols
Stop blushing away)
Kevin Kor
heart:)
The person who always gave me wise advices and blessings..
(Thanks for coming and sending my friend home :)

Twin Tower/ Ying Yang tower..
heart:)
(To JL, Stop calling me Cinderella)Darling Amelia, Yamei, Me
heart:)


V32
heart:)

Thanks for coming, more fun and meetups :)
Eerie-evils rulez My uncle selling off these little
pretties/handsomes..

Lelong Lelong~
The late-comer..
My beloved QW cliques
heart:)
I really enjoyed the time when we were
working together.
Although everyone is working at different places,
our hearts and mind stays the way we're
as before..
Happy family :)


Dearest Bro and sis..
KX, Me, TTJ, ZR, GQ

Thanks for chatting with me
and waiting for gab and friends to arrive at 3am..
Its nice, crapping and drinking with you ppl
till the wee hours of morning, 5am..
Its a waste, forgot to take picture with the
last group of you guys..

But thanks for coming
heart:)

Wonder what happen to BelleBelle?
*Ta Dah*With new clothes..
By mum and sis..
heart:)

I really had a wonderful and unforgetable
21st Birthday celebration
It was probably the best one eva :)

Thanks to everyone who came and
your special and thoughtful gifts.. :)
Hugs..

And thanks for those who couldnt make it
to the party,
but send your wishes..

Thanks!! :)

(Some prob with blogger :( )

a butterfly landed @ 7:21:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA