<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Saturday, June 28, 2008

This is also only the first week,
but we had already submitted 4 reports,

done readings for 5-6 books..

Yeah, its crazy..
But i think its still manageable..

Probably because we were
trained to be this crazy
in terms of rushing assignments
and meeting datelines..

But honestly i haven done much
text-reading, not even in poly.
Anyway i dont rmb reading most of the books
that i had bought during poly..


The whole week was
packed with too much stuffs n event too..

I am almost sleep-less.
(if there's even this word)

Since I was not at home for 2days - did not slp much
cause of grandfather's death anniversary..
They held a big ceremony for him..
Everyday, rituals and stuffs was performed..

Went home on the 3rd day,
I still had to rush reports till the wee hours of the morning - 4am

I am just tired..


I am going on a trip end of the yr
to either Genting or Bangkok..

Genting- I love Genting.
I used to always go there once or twice a yr
back in secondary school - school vacation.
I love the mist, i love the rides, i love the cheap
midnight movie rate, i love the limited shops there
that is always on sales during our school vacations,
i love starbuck ice blended drink in the very cold weather,
I love love love the bumper car ride and
I love the fact that I can legally enter Casino now!

Thailand - I love shopping
in Bangkok, things are really cheap and chic
in some area.. I missed the banana boat ride and
the parachute ride too..
I still missed my straw hat that has been stranded
out at sea..

I am looking very forward to that,
or can i go to both..

a butterfly landed @ 7:02:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA