After the past few days of slogging hard, I think my body is breaking down.. Like I'm 10 years older..
Especially my dark eye-circles till to the late night rest. But Im glad, I bought the Kawaii Tokoyo range..
Eye-cream alone is $88. But since i got a package, its cheaper..
And it really work wonders on the puffy eyes.
I also got the Daytime rescue - UV Reflector Block to protect and heal the dark pigment.. Have nt try the other products yet as im still using Bodyshop range..
Total up was like 300bucks, but i also paid half the price till to the promotion..
I've been spending ALOT lately.. Last month pay was gone because of the birthday celebration, this month pay was already 3/4 gone..
lols.. I think i seriously will sign the bond le lars.. Will wait for the HJM to contact me again..
Im going to post the photos for the past events that happened in May..
May is such a happening month.. :) Prepare for an ultra long post!
-will post Jinghui's birthday/Graduation Day/Graduation Dinner soon- ♥ a butterfly landed @
7:40:00 PM