<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Monday, July 07, 2008

Went for the blood donation drive on friday..

I'm not sure if its because i was numb to the pain already,
i really did not feel anything
when the needles were pierced in..

This time round, i chose pink..
Aft the donation, i kept popping sweet
so that the same incident wont happen again..

But honestly i really felt a bit faint or giddy,
and happily mistaken bus 185 for 105..
When i realised the mistake,
i was already at Holland Interchange..
hahas..

-------------------------------------------

For the sake of being able to go out on
Sunday,
I DID NOT slp on Saturday..
I started working on the worksheet, readings,
reportss from 12 noon after I am done helping my mum
with some things..

In the end, baby pooh was here..
I was distracted somehow..
So the pace of production was slow..
And it lasted into the night.. or morning..

I tried to slp at 5 going 6am..
But I really really cant fall into slp..
Anyway i think something is terribly wrong with me..
I felt numbness on my left arm all while long
and sometimes the left foot too..
Occasionally, my heart will beat so fast
that i almost felt like that I will be
gone in the next minute..
(it hass nothing to do with the blood donation,
because i felt this even b4 the donation.)

And if something really happen to me,
I mean IF, then rmb i love all of you..

ok, sad stuffs aside..
I am super happy with my shopping spree on Sunday..
Im certain that will be my final one
before GSS ends..


Ok lars, not to mention that
I actually went on a spree to vivo, just b4 school starts
and i said that, it will be my last spree b4 gss ends..
you see, apparently that was not true..
lols.. Cause i went to buy from the online sprees too..
Not one, not two but three..
lols..

It amounted to about $130 for the sprees.
Not that im rich,
its just a therapeutic form of release
when im stress..

ok, back to the shopping experience..
The jumper skirt I've got was a good steal
because I've actually intended to buy
it online at $ 27.90

But I got it at Bugis at only $10
Because apparently there was only 2 pieces left
thus i guess it explain the good price..

Another one was the rainbow stripe tube dress..
I saw it at town selling at $69,
with a matching belt its $79.

Know what, i got mine at half the price only.. :)
(saying this, its still on the webpage of the shop)

So i bought another top from the same store too..

Aft Bugis, head to town..
Wanted to buy a flat and my
gladiator sandal but couldnt one
that i like..
Bought some stuffs from O2 skin
and some accessories from silvera..

We actually plan to go Thomson for
dinner at Chin Huat steamboat restaurant..
But..
something unpleasant happened..

We just went for a ride
around spore and headed home..

And guess who i saw,
I saw Chin, our writing clinic lecturer jogging
near BMC..

I was so excited lars..
lols..
And no, i didnt call him..
But i think he saw me too
cos he gave that cheeky grin
when the car drove passed..
----------------------------------

Although i am stressed,
but i am still happy..

Because $$ is coming in,
in a few days time..

The sch fees + 3 mths allowance..
:))

----------------------------------

Something random,

Sis brought home a new pizza
from Pizzahut
that is shaped somewhat like a starfish..

I tell you,
its fantastic!

Furthermore, she
further added more ingredients..

Go try go try!!

a butterfly landed @ 8:27:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA