Damn.. Missed my stop again when I was supposed to alight and transfer bus home earlier.. When I alighted, it was already pouring! So I decided that I've got no other choice but to take a cab home.. "Phew", i thought no peak hour surcharge.. hahas.. But when I turn and saw the $1.30 surcharge at the bottom of the meter, I still have the cheek to ask the uncle, "Uncle, now the surcharge increase again", then the uncle said blah blah blah (long story) But then i realized that it was because it was 5plus already, not that it was a raised in surcharge..
tsktsk.. This is bad!
Despite the fact that my one week break was meant to just work instead of slack.. I met up with some of my dear friends..
CP who returned back from NZ and got me tons of prezzies.. Xie xie!! A who treated me to a nice dinner.. N 2 of my galfriends - Hubby Amelia and Golden XiaoPig.. Will be meeting the rest of my cliques on Amelia's birthday celebration.. :))
Fri night, caught High School Musical Ice Tour
Never been a fan of HSM until I caught the performance last friday at Expo..
Im not sure how my friend got such a good seat, because we are sitting on the third or fourth row from the front, directly facing the stage..
Although not all performers are the original crews like Zac Elfron and "Gabriella", I felt that the whole performance were still great..
How can one even skate while playing basketball? And all the moves on ice were really great, cool and exciting, (the stunts were simply breath-taking) and not forgetting the great soundtracks that make the whole performance perfect..
I could literally smell the ice since i was sitting so near to the stage.. It reminds me of Genting..
Maybe I shld get HSM 1 & 2 to understand the whole story.. I think HSM 3 is coming out in Oct..
And I still want to go Ice skating..
On Sat NDP, made a cruel decision of not attending my friend's birthday celebration and went to catch the fireworks with the gals..
So sorry! We'll catch up on dinner soon..
Since the girls were late, I went to marketplace at Raffles place and shopped for tibits..
And I saw this...wooo~ hesitated for awhile because its a little crazy to get this box of pocky at a price of close to 5bucks
So in the end didnt get this.. Sobs.. Should have got it..
But I got other tibits like pringles, choco, gummies, sweets instead, thought we could have a picnic session.. In the end, cos of the crowd and us busy admiring the firework display, didnt get the chance to have a "picnic" afterall.. So i have a "big feast" at home.. hahas..
And in the end, me and hui got conned by this NS chap who gave us the wrong information and direction (hahas.. hui still say he's handsome. hmpts Handsome guys are not reliable) and we didnt get to meet ivy nue-er because of the crowd..
Not to mention, there's still a bunch of detestables ------- who took the chance to do some irksome stuffs..
Still, the fireworks were still amazing afterall.. :) On Sun, satisfied my long craving for sushi.. :)
Nice catching up, Mr Bookworm.. lols.. Thanks for the dinner.. But Sadly, didnt get to eat my soft shell crab crepe which they used to have..
Back back back to school... :)
I miss Peach Red bubble + Jelly tea.. ♥ a butterfly landed @
10:57:00 PM