<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am feeling so sinful this month...
Junkies and big feast are going to add that
extra poundssss in me..

Besides munching on packets of
calbee chips, gummies, chocos

I had sinful stuffs like

Mac-s
Long John
Buffet-ss
Donuts (They opened donut factory in TBP, super convenient:)
Sub-way
DimSum
The Rice Table
Pizza
Cakes ( why are there so many birthday in the month of Aug?)
Sakae Sushi
Fish & Co
Billy Bomber
Seoul Garden

aaa...
and I think Sakura is up next..
Did i missed out any?

super random..

Amidst all the junkies
I think my stamina improved..
*fingers crossed*

why?
Cos I can currently run 3Km at one go..
Working towards 5Km
and I will be able to participate in my first run..
woo.. :))
lalalala...

Have an appointment with FIL tml..
Hopefully they will provide even better
ambience and services
than Bioskin@wheelock..

I know this post is super random..
But I cant slp cos
the coffee effect have not worn off..

love-hate relationship with coffee..

I love coffee because it keeps me awake
to finish my stuffs

I hate coffee because it taste awful
I hate coffee because it stain my teeth
I hate coffee because the effect dont worn off
when I have finish my stuffs
I hate coffee because I have lesser slptime
I hate coffee because it makes one moody at times

hahahas..
random~
super random~

a butterfly landed @ 1:20:00 AM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA