<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Monday, August 18, 2008

Ohh.. I missed the Badminton and
Tennis match for yesterday..
Boy, how sad was that..

Cheers to the table tennis team
for obtaining a silver medal :)

As for Badminton,
I'm still happy that Lin Dan won!!
my all time favourite player..
hurrays~
Though it was kind of expected :)

I so miss playing Badminton..
And all the good old days..
All the "Seoul Garden" b4 training starts
on friday evening, all the hardship we went
thru from starting the first girls' team to
gaining recognition from a nobody to a somebody..

Heyy.. I really missed you guys!!
And i really miss playing Badminton.


Had a chat with the tchs earlier,
hearing how China trained the kids up
to be future national players,
one word - Sadist..
I'll never do that to my kids ya..


Teacher's Day is coming!!

a butterfly landed @ 9:37:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA