Saturday, August 02, 2008
Phew~
Finally this marks the end of the 6weeks of intensive,
or i will call that hard-core programme..
(screaming for my beauty-sleep)
I can go totally sleep-less (a make-up word)
or sleeping abt 4 hours a day on a daily basis..
Or staying in school till 9/10pm to finish up
all the assignments..
And after these 6 weeks,
I really felt like i had aged..
ehem.. I was like a 18 year old
young lady to a 25 year old lady..
How bad is that?
I dont even have the time to do my face/hair mask la!
Ok! i'll stop this grumping entry..
Because we are having our 1 week break before
we start with another 8 weeks of lesson,
and then that's my hols..
Genting! Genting! I am going to Genting!:)
Since its end of the 6 weeks programme,
we will be bidding good-bye to our
angmoh professors..
Honestly, it has been a tough but meaningful experience,
like I have never knew much about Drama and now
it has taken off my interest for drama..
I really, seriously, honestly,
from my bottom of my heart,
salute these two special teachers..
And tomorrow,
we will be sending them off..
How sad,
but see you guys in Boston, next Summer! :)
Looking forward to the surprises, promised!
GoodBye!
63Beauties and the 2 Beasts...
lols..

Back:Our Sweet Ye-Ye and Nai-Nai, Rajes
Front: Our precious beasts - Susan and Nancy
DR Susan
Our gifts for Susan
DR Nancy
same set of gifts for Nancy

Our little sweet "survival kit" from
them..
It was a very touching moment hearing
those sweet and kind words..

Goodbye-s,
may our paths crossed again, soon..
More photos up soon :)
♥ a butterfly landed @
12:18:00 AM
Back
i>