<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Yesterday, met the gals at Bugis for dinner
before heading to the airport..

Thanks to Jasmine's bf-to-be,
who allowed 6ppls to hop into his Toyota's backseats..

Our mission was to send our two professors off..
Its quite a emo thing,
and you know i really really hate this type
of parting scene..
Which i usually avoid..

But i figured out that if I dont go
and send them off, i will
never have the chance again..

And Im not pretending to be close to these
professors although it just a short 6weeks they
were we us..

I really respected and look up to them,
yesh, truely from the bottom of my heart..

My friend and mum kept saying im just faking
*roll-eyes 360degree*

At the departure hall,
Emile was more emo than I do..
Its quite sad, but still, we were be seeing
each other at Boston next year,
and Im sure The wheelock Theatre is
a place i will definitely wanna go.. :)

Ok, photos taken!

Call me mountain turtle,
but i have nv taken a sky train b4
to the different Terminals in Sg.. :(

:) But it seriously feels and looks like
the one at HongKong..

T3 here i come~
Omg!! Take picture..I know its pretty spooky behind,
cant help it, Sarah kept doing this sort
of thing, in the wrong month!
hahas..

Again~

See..
It really feels like HongKong sia!
We went to T3, shop bodyshop
and Slack at CoffeeBean
b4 we met up with the "RTRC troop" and
our professors..
Pretty Surprise that our Ye-ye and Nai-Nai
wasnt there hars..

Goodbyeee~~
Us with Emile,
Prof Susan's daughter..

The green-ish things cum Blue-ish stuffs
hahas..
See~ tsk Sarah cannot control de lehs!
And we do crazy stuffs on the train too..
(on one side)
L-R: Von, Sarah1,Sarah 2, Karryn, Jasmine1
LOLS.. my idea..
Copy my sister's fav idea..
Nice Karryn!
Us!
(on the other side)
L-R: Stef, Me, Von2, Rina, Jasmine2 and Jasmine 3..
hahas..
so cutee.. Im talking about me la..
lols.. No lars, everyone's expression was so cute..
Lols..
Tsk! Sarah!!
If you can see the reflection,
you can see that Sarah is up to her taunt again.. lols..
The funny thing was,
Our Class have alot of peeps with the same names...
We have

4 Jasmine-s
3 Sarah-s
2 E-von (diff spelling but same pronunciation) -s
2 Yvette -s
2 Wei -s

hahas.. If only you can understand the joke..


Fun :)
Honestly it alot of, really really hard work and
alot of sacrifices (slpt, $$, time, etc)
to survive in this programme..

Talking bout lack of slpt, i also
spend a big bomb on the cab..
Morning peak hr+Jam and Night..
I really have to go and total up the cab fares receipts,
but honestly, just these past 2 week,
i think its already 70-80bucks already..

My gastric also returned because of the late
night assignment meetup in school with an
empty stomach..

I dont know in what sense is it linked,
but i also have a tooth-ache now..

And i finally got an appointment,
which is tml evening
aft i meetup with stef..
:( *scream* i hate dentist!

But amidst of the hardships and sacrifices,
I met a lot of great and fun
friends apart from the ones i knew,
I got to re-know
and build closer friendships with some others..

Like I was never very close to Evon,
But now.. We were like so close..
Can go to work together, can
chat abt other stuffs and we were planning
for tons of crazy stuffs soon
like going to Escape and some other plans..

And thru her, i get to know
my dearest cute daughter - Stephanie..
I always like straight-forward friends,
they dont beat around the bush and are
always true and honest..
One feel at ease with..

And as I describe Steph,
I think she's a replica of Amelia hubby too..
In terms of character.. :)

and also get to know Jasmine Hung.. :)
She looks pretty cool, but she's
fun too, a very "on" friend..

Other than them,
there's these stalker group..
hahas..
A bunch of really very fun and crazy ppl..
Although we wont be in same class with most
of them since we are split into 2 classes,
i think in the near future,
we will still have regular meetups
and outings..

Also, not forgetting the
Match-making group..
Shron, Meiling, Vict, Char, Abby and etc...
hahas..
I am waiting for them to organise
one outing soon to get Shron hitched..

:) Besides these ppl mentioned,
there are really alot of others
whom i have missed out, but apparently
I really enjoyed the programme because of their
existence..

That day, my dad and i was talking abt some stuffs..
He then asked me how's school?
So i told him abt the drama, the professors and the
bunch of great friends..
He didnt say anything, but i felt that he's happy for me:)

Cheers wheelockies..

Labels:


a butterfly landed @ 7:03:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA