<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

down with a throat infection..
Such a thing could happen to me!

I guess the culprit is the small slice of
harmless looking cheese..

That caused a 2day diarrhea and a
bad sore throat..

Nevertheless, still went kBox on
Sunday..
Then someone called to say he has the
F1 finals ticket too..
*screams*

but I have to give it a miss lars..
How sad!
But someone is so nice to offer me
such good tickets not one but
on both ocassions..

Thanks dude!
And if there F1 race next yr,
that is, if the Season race includes Singapore again
I might be able to go again!
woo~

But what a pity Kimi didnt finish the race..
Nevertheless, Lewis won 3rd place :)

* F1 has bring a lot of woohas to Singapore *
Not only has it bring awareness to people around the world
of "our existence" but Singapore has also been
included on the world map..

hurrays~

Ohh.. Back to Kbox,
some people so Kiasu,
keep asking for refill, and we were like
snatching for the same tibit..
All these tibits could have make my throat worst,
soo during yesterday stay-back for decoration
of my workplace, I lost my voice..

after today's celebration,
It seems to get worst..
Plus the fact that I stay up to wrap
all the presents till 4.30am and gotta wake up at 6.30am..

Bad feeling that
I will have a fever tomorrow...
Never mind, I have the day free
to recuperate at home and to do
some packing..

Since its not a low-profile issue anymore,
which I wanted it to be..
I might as well say it out,
I'm shifting house again, next year..

Not because my dad owes Loan shark
that sort of thing,
just that the estate is worth quite a bit of $..

Selling it off, getting a cheaper and
bigger place..
Which also equals to a far away place,
a far distance from where I'm staying
and to town..

3 places on his mind now:

1. Pungol
2. Woodlands
3. Jurong

I'm not very keen about it, imagine me so far
away from my friends who live all around me!
Away from town and many other places!

But still I'll respect his decision..



how true..

People who dont speak their mind
often are the ones who gets misunderstood..

I dont really care anymore..
I guess..
I dont think I belong there anymore..


Dont make me fall for you..
That's the last thing I ever want it to happen...

a butterfly landed @ 7:34:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA