<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just received the notification that

I'll be attached to the NTUC childcare
school just a 5-minute walk away from my place..

Done my attachment there once,
during year 1..

It was once dreadful,
but now, I'm kinda looking forward to it.. :)

Part of the reason,
I can go running every other day..
soo convenience!
Nvm the low pay, I'll
prob find a weekend job..

But
Goodbye Superland
and my beloved :(


I am so looking forward to all the
happenings this coming hols..
When I'm supposed to work on my
chapter summariessssssss..
help~


Get well soon!
I need my run...


Believe it or not..
When you're down,
all things get tough right down to the smallest stuffs..
But when you've straighten out your thoughts,
things starts to shine again..
N you get tougher and stronger...
N you know who really cares..

a butterfly landed @ 8:54:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA