Saturday, September 20, 2008
I needa serious update after the test
which is aft next week..
Anyway There's a Addidas, Nike, Puma & Marie Claire Sales
going on near my place..
Really worth going..
Cos I went,
And I got my
NikeBottle - 10% dis
Nike ShoeBag - 30% dis
Puma Pant - 40% dis
Puma Bag - 30% dis

hahahas..
New Stuffs at 10-30% off
and the clearing stuffs is 40-50% off..
8 Chang Charn Road Link THM Building
(Near LengKee CC, nearest train station at Redhill,
Can take bus 63 from Tiong Bahru too)
Tel: 63161155
While Stocks Last
Sunday is the last day!
Had the best run today!
I ran to Telok Blangah Hill from home
in the morning..
more about it later..
Oh man..
Harry Potter is out this Oct 26th...
woo~~ been waiting for it like
the longest time of my life..
Trying to get into the mood to do
the summaries so i can get out soon..
♥ a butterfly landed @
3:07:00 PM
Back
i>