Monday, September 22, 2008
Went to WF's 21st on Saturday
at hometeam chalet just beside BBDC..
How nostalgic, BBDC was once
like my second home.. lols
Oh yars, back to the chalet..
What a waste I didnt took picture of the chalet,
the layout of it was really unique, just like a treehouse..
How interesting, never mind that it was a long walk
there from the entrance.
Manage to grab some pictures from someone elses' blog
Presenting the treehouse chalet...

Many sports and
children-friendly facilities nearby..
Yesh, SWING! SEE-SAW!

Didnt play.. :(
Or I will be further "sour" thruout the party..
Kinda weird, I was the only lady from
the secondary school clique hanging ard
and worst, I was the only one from NA stream..
But the guys were really nice,
accompany and taking me for a joke..
It does liven up my whole stay there..
It was a good chatting
and catching up session..
I did not meet most of them after
we graduated from secondary school..
We chatted about what we had been doing after
secondary school and poly..
N some interesting stuffs..
Most of them are doing so well,
even though they're still half-way thru NS..
They own nice cars, go for
frequent get-aways and
go for facials (lols.. how vain can guys get!?)
Ben even asked me about ECH stuffs,
cause he was thinking of venturing into business,
and thinking of buying over some business
and a childcare centre was on his list..
Too bad for my bond,
or I can really help you manage yr centre-to-be..
lols!
We also talked about F1 race after
the cake-cutting where most of WF buddies arrived..
Someone got 5 pairs of tickets can!
From qualifying rounds to finals..
I thought I could ask for a pair,
until he said he managed to sold 3 pairs
of the finals for a good tidy sum..
But anyway the very next day,
I was invited by him to catch the training/qualifying round..
Woo how nice!
Dont envy me cause I'll be catching
Lewis Hamilton!! driving pass "me"
for 61 laps...
Now I really hope and pray that
my meeting doesnt crush with the timing!
:))
-----------------------------------------------
:) Last lap!
Chapter summaries, logbk, drama study guide
and blogentry to go..
And I'll be having my HOLS!
in less than 2 weeks time
wee~ :)
Going to Chek Jawa aka
Palau Ubin tml!
lols Sure no need passport right?
PS: Britney's new perfume
is out!! How sad.. I'll wait for Christmas to come..
*hint*
♥ a butterfly landed @
8:00:00 PM
Back
i>