<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Long awaited post for

Field trips


1st stop:

Bukit Timah Nature Reserve

There's a long list of things that one
had to bring when they are taking a hike to Bukit Timah Hill..


Besides the essentials,
one had to bring,
(personalize for myself)

Insect repellent
Water
Poncho (which i didnt)
towel
comfy attire
etc
etc
etc

but most importantly
one also had to bring super glue

hahas.. yea..
my Nike sports Shoes
was wearing out..
*time for a new pair*

Group pict first



The hill was very steep,
one had to walk like..
in such an awkward posture,hahas.. like some ehem..

Beside trekking and sight-seeing,
Bukit Timah is also a good place..

yea, to commit suicide..
At the Summit!
With Mr Koh and Dr FedoAt the QuarryOur Class!

2nd Stop:

Sungei Buloh

Spot me!

Been there umpteen times,
only to realize this time round that this fellow
is not komodo dragonbut Monitor Lizard!!!

Why nobody correct me then?

We saw a snake too!
An ULTRA ....
...





Small one to be precise..


woo!

Myself and Nue-er Steph,
She made me carry her down..

Myself and Huijing
At the top of viewpoint

Home Sweet Home

3rd Stop:

Palau Ubin

On the journey there~


Dont laugh!
That was my first time there...
At least, that's what my mum said,
but I always thought that I've been to Ubin b4..
On the ferry!

Yeah! Jace, we really missed yr presence!

I was supposed to place yr pic where we were
pointing to, but Im pretty lazy..
pardon me..

We found some survivors stranded on that
island too!
1, 2, 3, 4, Hi-5!
Oh yea, I watched too much Hi-5 shows...


Final Destination!


Another ferry's here..
At the top of the viewpt
much higher than the one we went
for Sungei Buloh..

COOL!
The whole thing were shaking all the time
like its gonna toppled over any moment..


Me and Xiao Nue-er
Us and Grandpa!
Grandma took the pic for us! :)
Yea, it's a hot and sunny day
and I've gotten a little burnt after that..
Crazy stuffs I did there

- jump-- fly -

- And some scandal stuffs -

They even have a free ultra-scan service
to check my baby..
Nice trip!
We were supposed to head back but

We were left stranded on the Island
after the trip!
Until we met them.. lols..
*Dont be jealous, Jace! haha!
Finally last class pic for the year! 08
Will prob go back there for cycling trip
during the hols..
:))

I really enjoyed this course
- Environmental Science -

(minus the tests)

I always love geography, nature stuffs..
It was a really good opportunity to explore
different parts of S'pore..

Will read up the rest of the chapters
during my free time..


*oh man, i took exactly 2 hrs to upload and blog these*

Back to school tml, last day last day!

Labels:


a butterfly landed @ 7:40:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA