Woohoo~ I've got my weekend job! OMG!! I'm going crazy over it.. Although the pay is peanuts, N I doubt anyone get this rate anymore..
BUT imma gonna learn a great deal of stuffs, like
PARTY HOSTING!
and
may be able to conduct courses for the children like
Art class (my favourite!)
COOL~ The boss is totally awesome and flexible nvm that he gives me peanuts..
Ok, yea.. Some of you guys got it right, I'm working at a children's gym.. A very small one to be precise.. I doubt anyone knows its existence though..
Currently I just want to be as discreet as possible cos I really want some peace.. I am totally not revealing where Im working.. So no point asking.. :)
After I've got a call from the boss for this job, I've got a few miscalls from NTUC..
aarghh! START WORK TOMORROW! So damn sad.. 7.30am somemore!
hahas.. yea, I know I'm contradicting myself as compared to earlier post.. But its kind of hmmmmmm...
What to do! I sold my life to them..
Just glad I dont have to take cab to work. I can simply ran there if I overslept..
------------------------------------------------
my supervisor called me last night, finally after suffering for 2days and nights of pain she gave birth to an adorable little baby girl..
hurrays~
Just given birth, and suffered for 48hours, her heart and mind is still on SL..
I'm pretty sure she will be back within a month.. hahas.. Her never say die attitude!
Talking about this, I'm gonna bid goodbye to SL for at least these 3months..
Pretty sad, actually very very sad..
I will not be with my chn rehearsing for their concert and participating in the upcoming events.. :( Imagine when I return, they've all been promoted to N1 next yr, and some will not be schooling in this school anymore.. awww...
Now I really wished I didnt take up the scholarship... *shake that off*
---------------------------------------- Last Sat Initially thought I had yet to recover from my sickness, thus the vomiting and diarrhea Not to mention the worst, was the pain and uneasiness I felt in the stomach..
Only to diagnose by the doctor that I've prb gotten Stomach Flu..
I'm pretty sure its the new parents' who spread it to me since it is said to be contagious and she herself, told us she had stomach flu.. And we had quite close proximity when caring for the child..
N worst of all I've also gotten a few children who had diarrhea today and some who didnt come to school cause of fever and etc..
Although she was encouraged to stay outside, she still sticks around with the child on and off..
All the sufferings!
I still felt nausea and uneasy on Sunday, but Shopping really cures all problems.. HAHAS.. Shopped at Suntec, I wonder what's with all the sales that day.. Almost all the shops were on sales!
I really had a great time.. Buying from Chaos; Charles&Keith; COtton On ;& etc..
Anyway "Cotton On" had a great sale! 50% off the rack! I wasnt a fan of Cotton on but I found a top that is simple and actually quite nice and know what!?
It's only 10bucks so I happy bought 3 pieces of different colours! LOLS..
Prices start from 5bucks!! HuiJing dont say Im not a friend, I told ya about the great steal le! hahas.. ♥ a butterfly landed @
9:17:00 PM