<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today's filming turn out really really fun..

We were supposed to head to Changi
for the chosen scenery
and the hotel scenes.

Then the crews changed it to Bugis
for some reason
but in the end the hotel there were fully booked.
And finally we had to head to
Geylang for the shooting.
It sounds pretty scary filming from
noon to night,
but it also appears exciting.


When we started
filming,
we really attracted a lot of attention..

There were people standing around

watching the shooting.

One of the passerby, a lecherous-looking guy (lols)
kept asking me questions during the shoot..


Things like what we were shooting abt,
will it be shown
on tv and
when will it be aired and so on..


There I was, already so nervous,
trying to get into the
right and tense emotion
and listening out for the cue
to start the action,
there he was, kept talking and asking
questions
during the re-taking of the scene.


Furthermore, I was position at a turn,

so that I could run into the actual scene..

And that guy was standing just a
stone throw beside me,
making me
really insecure..


Not only that, the ladies there were
literally staring at
we girls when we drove passed them,
seems like they had the mentality that

we're here to steal their business.
And the guys that past by
kept giving
that lecherous look.


But the crew guys and the actors

took really good care of us,

Which i am grateful for..


And since all the scenes for the day
took
place in and out of the hotel,
I got to witness all kind of people/couples entering the hotel..

One of the actor and I couldnt stop
staring at them..
Until one of the crews told us that
we were sending the wrong signal to them.

hahas.. therefore to be safe, we stopped ogling.


The whole shooting was really tiring,
retaking the
same scene for umpteen times
and from different
directions..
Besides, the weather wasnt on our side,

the rain comes and go..


But rmbing the NGs, the stupid but fun shoots

was really memorable..


We also get to know each other better..

I have one more day of shooting to go!


Just my team piz
excluding the whole crew team that were involved..

Moh/Fernanda/Me

Fernanda is a very nice lady..
She has been involved in alot of theatrical work,
art and filming.
She has a wide range of experiences and she
told me to check out alot of recommended
websites for arts and drama related stuffs.

I picked up a lot of things from her
and kudos to her really professionalism..

Mod, my supposedly best friend/partner in the film..
A very friendly and fun guy.
We really talked a lot of craps throughout the day..
He kept laughing at my mistakes,
which in a pretty good way to help me relax..

There is this one scene that I make him "payback"
for the joke of the day..


Really enjoyed working with both of them :)
and also the whole team of crews and actors..

It makes my day..

Jia you to HuiJing.. :)
Guess yr shoot will be pretty exciting too..

I heard that yrs and Simon's child change to a little girl! hiaks..

Why does weekend, ends so fast.. :(


One of the crew member have one of this little thing..
Not totally the same but just as cute..
I've been searching for it..
Now I know where to get them :))


A quote from Kar,

"Joy does not simply happen to us.
We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."

Simple words, but I felt so much as I
keep reading the words over and over again..
Its refreshing..

I guess things really work better that way,
choosing things that is worth remembering for,
taking the unhappy stuffs with a pinch of salt.

"Life is short,
Everyday should be a day
worth remembering for."

Thank you!

a butterfly landed @ 12:44:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA