<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi-ss...

I've been really really busy lately,
apologies for the lack of updates..

As usual I'm busy with work-related stuffs..
Cos I'm like holding 3 jobs now..
(yes yes..)
But apparently the sad thing is,
3 jobs that equal to a full-time job's salary.

Sooo pathetic..
But being a workaholic,
I'm kind of happy with what I am doing now..
Nevermind the lack of slpt and rest, the dark
eye circles and lesser time with the precious ppl
in my life..

Will update you guys again soon..

My plan to go Malaysia was canceled yet again..
How sad..
But its ok, we can plan earlier and go again next time,
maybe next Christmas or earlier..

Last Friday, went to Celebrate dearest YM's birthday
at Vivo.. We ate at Sushitei and satisfied my long craves
for soft shell crab!
1 plate really wasnt enough and we had to order another plate..

It's really really fantastic..
Other than that, we also ordered lots of good stuffs
like the spicy hotpot, scallop and blah blah blah..
Nvm that the bill didnt come cheap..

I will upload the photos soon..
Cos someone complains that I seldom
upload photos..
Will upload allllllllll of them really really soon..

The Christmas Tree at Vivo is spectacular too..
One can also sees the silver Christmas tree in the
Mt Faber direction at Vivo.

:) loves


On Sunday, went for the 10km Adidas Run..
One word - Tough!

Lols.. It seems like a pretty short distance especially when
I reached the 2km mark within 10+ mins..
I guess I ran too fast, but most of the runners
are so professional lars..

Anyway my Nike sport shoes died on me after
I ran the threadmill when I hitted the gym on Wed..
A total gonecase...
And I had to "borrow" my sister's reebok ss..
It was a wrong choice cos it felt rather
uncomfortable..
Before I completed the run, like another 2 or 3km more,
one side of the shoelace loosen,
and after I got up after tying it
I felt so giddy.. And I had to walk a long distance
to recover and re-gain the energy to run..

how sad..
But its not too bad..
I got back ard 1h 20mins..

After that, went back to Adidas Boutique to get
my sport shoes.. I was set on getting Adizero..

But that shoes didnt feel right for me..
It was really really light but does not have the right
support and the color that I like..
The sales rep was really nice..
He gave me different pairs of shoes to try on..

I finally decide on AdiStar.. :)
I think its around $220 and I got a 20% discount for that..

Oh yea, the gals and I shared a Levi jean for YM.
And I really like that design too so I got the same pair too..
But because I didnt bring my old jean for a exchange of $50 discount,
I had to went home, bathe and went back again..
I wonder what they're going to do with the
hundreds and thousands of old jeans?

I also went to Daiso..
Got alot of great stuffs too..
Wanted to buy the small pink christmas tree..
But I think its rather redunctant since no one
will come to my place on Christmas..

Anyway,
That didnt mark the end of the shopping spree...

Got another 2 dresses..
One for friday's event and another I could
probably keep for christmas or new yr hiaks.. :)

Got another skirt from Marc J.
A big steal for me.. :)

Went to TBP, past by Bodyshop
and got the New plum fragrant Oil
for my new burner.. woohoo.. :))

All these adds up to my last mth's pay..
No kidding, hahas I can cry looking at my payslip..

After that went to celebrate my Cousin and
Aunt's birthday..
Me loves family outing.. :))

Working hard
and looking forward to friday..

a butterfly landed @ 9:57:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA