<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Watched HSM3 on Monday and
I felt that although its the last but its the best
compared to the last 2 episodes.

Its really really worth watching,
there are parts that are really funny, and there
are parts that are really touching..

Since I managed to get hold of most of
the songs days b4 the show started, I could
easily sang along to some of the songs..

I really love this song,

- Can I have this Dance -

Can I have this Dance ( official Music Video ) HQ -

and "Right here, Right now",
"I want it all" - Ryan and Sharpay's MTv is always
very nice and entertaining,
"Just wanna be with you" are really lovely too..

Catch it!

on my playlist:

1. HSM soundtracks

2. Britney Spears - Womanizer

3. Taylor Swift - Should've say no

4. Taylor Swift - Fearless

5. Christian Bautista - The way you look at me

6. 周杰伦—说好的幸福呢

7. S.H.E - 安静了

a butterfly landed @ 12:53:00 AM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA