Had steamboat and BBQ at GM's Place I finally had my XO bbq meat.. Once a year thingy.. And this year GP made XO bbq prawns too - Big tiger prawns!! Woohoo..
Met yiling on Karrlyn's birthday party on Sat.. How nice! We have photoshoot by the "river" with the girls and our little tricks on the birthday girl.
Oh yups, yiling proclaimed that I must have tons of dress and at least 21.. And I denied cos I've nv keep a record of the dresses I have..
And I realized, I really really had a lot of dresses.. Definitely MORE THAN 21.. Hahahas...
I'm having another round of steamboat tml! :) And I look forward to wearing my boots and DRESS and and our "yearly event"! hiaks
yet again,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Photos.. (Will add in the captions another day!)
My Daddy/Me/Mummy
Super random? It tells a story.. The Lucky girl :) ♥ a butterfly landed @
1:53:00 AM