Saturday, January 31, 2009
Just being super random here..
A coffee break from all the assignments.
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
q1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
- 5 Senses: Hi-5 (oops.. Nono, I dont listen to Hi-5)
q2) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
- Showdown: Britney Spears (LOLS, this is hilarious..)
q3) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
- AiAi: Caoge (I feel more kaokao lohs)
q4) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
- I'll find my way: Sly Shen (This is somewhat true.. on a big scale)
q5) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
- I believe: Fantasia Barrino (Hahas.. fits rather nicely)
q6) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
- My humps: Blackeyedpeas (What?)
q7) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
- First Time Ever I Saw Your Face: Leona Lewis (So lovely hars..)
q8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
- Tears: Autumn Story OST (ehs.. ?!?!)
q9) WHAT IS 2+2?
-Ghost of you and me: BBMak (Lols.. Heyy fits well. Me and my ghost and you and your ghost, aint that four?)
q10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
- Shou Fang Kai: Li Sheng Jie (learn to let go, no way! I love u guys way too much.. grins)
q11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
- How Could an Angel Break My Heart: KennyG. (That fits nicely too)
q12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
- Waiting for a girl like you: Foreigner (Which girl am I waiting for?)
q13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
- You Had Me: Joss Stone (That's definitely not my ambition!)
q14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
- 不能说的秘密: Jay Chou 周杰倫 (hahahahahhahas....)
q15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
- The Tide Is High (Get the Feeling): Atomic Kitten (Oh yea, I think I'm the clown in the family)
q16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
- The way you move: Kenny G feat Earth Wind & Fire (Some Cha cha dance? OMG I'm going to start learning)
q17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
- Yong Yuan Bu Shuo Zai Jian: Energy (loosely translated: Not ever saying good-bye/Living in yr heart/memory)(YES! If I leave b4 you guys, pls rmb this..)
q18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
- Me and Santa's Elves: The Learning centre (Yes, I wish I could be with them.. hohoho)
q19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
- Toxic: Britney Spears (omg, then I'll be poison)
q20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
- Wonderful tonight: Eric Clapton (If that's the case, sounds like my life have been good..)
q21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
- The one i waited for: Michael Dulin (Wait for him till I have white hair, and even till I die!? How sad!)
q22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
- Boy, I love you: Chinese (ermm.. Actually I dont believe in regret)
q23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
- Dont mess with my love: M2M (Serious or not?)
q24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
- Once in a blue moon: Emi Fujita (I'm glad the moon is always white in color)
q25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
- Wheels on the bus: Wiggles (HOW SAD! What's that supposed to mean? lols)
q26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
- Tell me its real: K.C & JoJo (So please tell me its not so true)
q27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
- Fool again: Westlife (Only Mr fools, no Mr handsome?)
q28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
- 主题曲: 林宇中 (oohh.. I like this song. Somehow it fits according to the lyrics of this song..)
q29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
- Uptown girl: Westlife (ermm? )
q30) WHAT DID YOU LEARN FROM THIS?
- Must get out: Maroon 5 (yesh yesh)
Super random..
My headache is killing me.. arghh..
My schedule is killing me too..
♥ a butterfly landed @
1:50:00 AM
Back
i>