Went to view some flats near Jurong Pt.. I think my dad like the 1st flat we viewed and my family and I rather hates it..
Not only is the place dirty and uncared for..
Imagine the color of my sole, is as though as I've walked barefooted out along the corridor.
I do not want to go into further details of what I've seen.. Cos it horrible.. Anyway my dad has bid for one of the flat in this estate yrs ago in which he didnt get it. And now, he's like rather determined..
I think the only pros of getting this place is that JP is prob just abt 5mins walk away.
For me, I like the last flat we viewed. Somewhere near Boonlay Sec. Just perfect for me..
- Big Classic living room. - Interior Design - Terrific - Big spacious rooms/Toilet/Kitchen - The long study table which I lovee - Breezy - many many more..
And the best...........
WALK-IN WARDROBE!!!!
But there's only two rooms. They combined two into one another is probably around the living room..
My dad didnt even want to consider it lar *pout*
Hope they are better options to come..
Im drown in a pool of assignments. ♥ a butterfly landed @
8:19:00 PM