Thursday, January 08, 2009
yea.. Finally I collected my new glasses!
Am puzzled why my degree of astigmatism
will decreased by a big margin..
That was what happened to my sudden recovery of
short-sightedness during my teen yrs..
I have amazing active eyes that will "recovered"
or regenerate new cells..
How cool..
Also went on a big shopping trip..
To shop for new year stuffs..
Then during this couple of weeks
dont have to worry much abt new clothes,
shoes etc..
Lots of happy happy happy buys!
I bought:
1. 2 watches - BabyG and Titus from CityChain
2. A heels and Boots from Charles&Keith
3. Pump from Mondo
4. 4 Dresses (loves Loves LOVES)
5. 3 Little flower clips
6. Belts
Plus my glasses..
My buys adds up to ...
hahas.. almost my pay..
Am still considering...
Echo perfume by Davidoff
(I'm such a Davidoff fan)
RL tote bag
Guess bag
Hope my mum struck lottery on sat!
LOLS
Anyway my trip to USA-Boston
confirmed le! As in the dates are out..
Will be heading there 18 June
and will be back on 23rd July..
Counting down~Half a yr..
ahh.. Still soo far..
Anyway I had my NY Resolutions..
Will update soon if my schedule allows..
Which I'm afraid that its not so soon..
Take care
Toodles~
I hope for something special this year.
Will I get it?Labels: New Yr Shopping 09
♥ a butterfly landed @
11:37:00 PM
Back
i>