<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I cant believe my 1 week of "rest" passed by
that quickly..

Seems like I barely had a wink..

My body withstand the 6 weeks of intense
"bu yao min" lifestyle but
had to fall sick during this 1 week of "break"..

So taoyan..

All thanks to my little ones..
Like so good timing..
Sneezing right in my face..

Not one, not two kids..
Its a few! argghh
But I will still love you all..
hahahas..

Oh yea, I've started a new class again,
the youngest and delicate ones.. :)
And I really really lovess these cuties..
Anyway Im so looking forward
to the great plans!
Yesh, sourcing for more!

yesh yesh yesh..
Shark fin tml!


Well..
Protect sharks maybe after tml!

a butterfly landed @ 12:59:00 AM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA