<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Went to Grandparents' Crematorium earlier..
Then head to SimLimSq cause Dad wanted to
buy some PS games.

I also collected lots of brochures on different lappy
just for the sake of it.. hiaks
Cos my mind is pretty set on getting Sony or Macbk..
Anyway Sony has new lappies, small and sleek..
But 3K onwards :(

Anyway I heard from one of the staff in the store,
who was very sincere and nice, tt I should avoid getting
lappy from SLS unless its some authorized shop not
those shop tt carry all kind of brands..

He also mentioned tt lappy at IT fair are also safer..
He spend like 20minutes to explain about some technical
stuffs about lappy which may be really helpful butttt..
I couldnt understand a single stuff and just pretend to nod
and agree along.. hohoho.. faker..

Also went to check DS lite.. All thanks to Von who influence me..
Actually have no intention to buy cos
Im not some gamer and tt ipod was totally good enough for me..
UNTIL von told me tt DS Lite have mario racing game,
the one tt you can throw banana, dice or etc to sabo the
other racer..

I really love tt game which I used to play on Xbox
at my Aunt's place like every forthnight where we had gathering
until some unhappy events took place..

Well.. The price was $299 inclusive of memory card
and 30games. Like so expensive :(
Dad asked me to buy and Im so dumb so say
I'll wait for the IT fair when actually he's going to pay for me..

Missed the opportunity..
But to Von, ok I'm bend to buy DSLite,
good for you and good for me..
I'll challenged you the super mario racing game :))

Anyway Dad wanted to go to the temple,
there's this stall that sells the hair thinggy.
And the person volunteer to style up my hair
with the tool tt he was selling.

And how chic and cheap was tt..
Dad paid for it.. woo :)

The way that guy style, looks like a breeze
but I tried it with my sis and
effect didnt turn out tt gd..

But I'll keep practicing!

Mum got a talisman for me even though
I insisted tt I didnt want..
But I accepted it cos she
said it for my trip to US...

How nice and sweet :)

Amidst all the unhappiness,
Im very blessed :)

Hao lars, Im going for my steamboat,
and my lao hei..

Happy New Year, everyone!
Enjoy yr last day of New year..
hahahs.. I almost said Christmas

Toodles :)

a butterfly landed @ 7:40:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA