Calling out your name, Your face is everywhere. I'm reaching out to you, To find that you're not there. I wake up every night, To see the state I'm in. It's like an endless fight, I never seem to win
I can't go on, As long as I believe... Can't let go, When I keep wondering...
Where are you now? What have you found? Where is your heart, When I'm not around? Tell me where are you now? You gotta let me know, so I can let you go.
I can hear your voice, The ring of yesterday, It seems so close to me but yet so far away. I should let it out, To save what's left of me, And close the doors of doubt, Revive my dignity. But I can't go on, As long as I believe, Can't let go while I keep wondering. ♥ a butterfly landed @
8:47:00 PM