<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rmb late last month
I mass-send emails and also posted an entry regarding this NP students
who needed B+ blood cell, only ytd then I knew tt
this chap has passed away
when Amelia mentioned it..

I think it was the very next day/night
tt he passed on..

SO SAD!
Blessed him and his family!


-------------------------------------

Anyway enjoyed the fattening supper
and the late chats last night with you dearestss.. hugs..

really glad to catch up with you ppl.. loves..
everyone have their own fair share of difficulties
and problems, am glad tt we're always there for one
another..

I strongly feel that this is what true friends are for!
Anyway..
Will post up the pictures in our page soon.. :)
Rmb our next date!


a butterfly landed @ 8:28:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA