Updated Someone complains my blog is way boring without photos..
Here it go~
----------------------------------
Had a fulfilling week.. (Referring to last week) Since it marked the end of the school term..
On thurs, also the last day of school, celebrated Rina's 21st..
Did crazy stuffs like these - "Borrowing" Fullerton Hotel's Washroom
Had scrumptious dinner..
Then finding excuse to sneak off to carry the surprise plan..
Personally, I think lighting up the candles itself was a crazy idea, apart from all the other crazy stuff we did.. I doubt I'll do it again like anytime soon.. It's a tedious process that required a lot of hard work + sweat + burns..
To think that I nearly have to do it on my own.. But a big and special thanks to the "community helpers"! Really appreciated yr help in making the wrong thing works! --------------------------------------
Meet up with the gals on Friday to celebrate Shanny's Birthday.. Almost all the girls were present, love that!
AND to think that I've always assumed that Swensen's Ice cream cake comes in only "pink/white/brown", in fact they do have Cookies&Cream flavor!! HAHAHAs.. And it taste real good!
Failed to watch 17 again :( Instead Hang out at Esplanade and did some crazy stuff when half of them left!
And I found a lovely place/spot for hideouts.. -----------------------------------------
On Sat, planned to watch 17again but apparently I didnt bring my phone out when I left my house for work..
And it was too late to arrange too..
---------------------------------------
Meet the guys after XiaoPooh's birthday. Supposedly we planned to have Ice Cream at Island Creamery but some plans pops up along the way..
Went Vivo, I went shopping at Pageone.. Eyed an laptop pouch, some traveling guides and the most inspiring book..
Honestly, I have never browse a book that sparks my creativity.. (cos I have to designed some work stuff and browsing the book gave me some idea)
Cant really recall, but I think its entitled "Whispering".. Cant get it at the moment, cos it cost almost 40bucks..
After a serious thought, I'm very sure I'll get it like when I get my next pay in end of May..
Anyway, watched 17 again on Sunday, finally, after so many failed attempts..
Conclusion: Worth watching if you are a fan of Zac's!
Even if you're not a fan of Zac, it's still a rather funny and sweet movie.. :)