<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello World!

Started work in a new environment
far far away from home..

Talking about work,
on the last day of work at Superland,
Auntie give me angbao lehs! >.<

Her deep well-wishes for my upcoming birthday
and my oversea trip.

So touch!

Yesh, yesterday started working at HQ..
Oh man! (YJ not OLD MAN)

I was basically cutting, slicing and chopping papers..
ALL DAY LONG SIA..
Although its like a routine kind of job tt
does not require the use of our brain cells,
its really a big strain on the eyes..

We are like high-pay factory worker
ching ching ching~
char char char~

After work, still have to travel a
45mins ride to tutee's place for tuition.
By the time I was back, bathed and dried my hair,
My eyes were totally red and tired,
although physically, I'm not

Had a deep slp..


Second day of work
was the same old tasks..

I started to feel the OL life..
hahahahs..
The best thing today was a bigger room to accommodate us
and we have like 2 aircons + 2 fans, fridge and comfortable
chairs!

Since the five of us were working together,
in a more secured room.
We were basically chatting, crapping and laughing loudly..
Amidst all the hard work, glad to have crappy company..

Not to mention that this place has lots of GOOD FOOD!
I had duck rice yesterday and we had to queue for 20mins ok!
N Sliced Fish Noodle today, and I'm satisfied..

If there's Mac and coffeebean around,
it will be such a perfect environment!



I wonder can we really finish the mountain high of workload?!
Oh well, one step at a time..

Oh man, just received the news tt 1st week of wrk have to OT! :(
There goes my plan!

E is going to make salad for me tml!
Looking forward to my salad! woo..

a butterfly landed @ 8:45:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA