<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, April 05, 2009

A penny for your thoughts:
Sometimes I think life is really tricky and
unpredictable..




Lack a winny bit of motivation to
finish my work!

Was surfing, came upon some second-degree friends' blog
and I read some stuff tt I felt strongly about..

And I conclude in relation to the issue..

Sometimes it's Life,
(In life there's plenty of unforeseen circumstances)

Sometimes it's time,
(Always remember there's no such thing as eternity, not even love or friendship)

Sometimes it's the relationship,
(Its the bond that two or more ppl share, sometimes the prob lies
in one of them, sometimes it just a bond tt was wrong right
from the start.)

Sometimes it's just not meant to be.
(Yeah, just like ducks and chickens; cats and dogs; were
never meant to be)

Sometimes it's just the writer
(Ok.. Dont try to understand, I'm just trying to confuse..)

a butterfly landed @ 3:00:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA