<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Friday, May 29, 2009

Hi dearest friends,

My new blog is up..
hohohos...

Spend the whole day on this,
looking for the different codes..
Oh yeah, It was initially designed by another blogger
but I've modified, almost but not totally mine..

And I really really loveeee this new personalized blog..
hahas..

The purpose of this new blog is not to replace the current one.
In fact, it is set up to document my learning journey in Boston
and to stay connected to family/friends/distant friends.
Besides I'm not sure if I'll still maintain it after
I returned back from the trip..

This blog - twinklelittleglitteringstar.blogspot.com
will remain and it will in fact be more personal than
the new one..

So continue to stay tune here yea :)

Oh yeah...
Interested to check out the new blog? *wink*
Alright, I'll be nice and share with you guys :)

Here it is~

Walking in the Rain

Do share with me if you feel tt
there are things tt can be improve ok! :)

a butterfly landed @ 7:49:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA