Loves: I love my job because I have a bunch of lovies to chit-chat with.. hahahhas..
The five of us chatted about lots of stuffs, almost anything under the "sun".. From work, school, life, guys and etc So crappy Really nice company! I believe we'll stay bonded in the near future when we start working!
Looking forward to the last day of work DaJie will bring us to chill out.. woo!
Next week onwards, we'll each get a helper to manage our tasks.. I wonder if we can continue to chat and crap out loud?!
Hates: Since we have chatted about different stuffs, we also exchanged alot of infor abt our current situation.. As in our bond with the company..
I suddenly feels tt the bond is rather.. How shld I put it?
I wonder if it is really worth it for them to bond down someone, and yet not want to zai pei them into worthy liabilities (in terms of talents/abilities) for the company?
Random Elaine asked if there's only 1 tibit tt we can have with us, and what will tt be?
My ans was - Calbee 'hot'n'spicy' AND Icecream from Island Creamery! To think tt I'll throw Ben'n'jerry out of the list..
woo~ Im craving for Nutella! I want to try their cookies'n'cream and apple pie!
Random 2
Elaine pops up the qns of our dream guy.. Its funny to hear their responses.. After giving serious thought to it..
My dream guy is -
DANIEL WU!!
Anyway he does hold resemblance to Wu Chun hars?
Ohh~ *melting*
oh well, I believe its much more than looks actually.. ♥ a butterfly landed @
1:23:00 PM