Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Omg!! I'm hooked on Boys over flower!!
argghh
Actually was eyeing on it when the news
came abt the korean version of Meteor Rain early last yr..
I've been controlling myself until they started showing it on
TV on Saturday..
Anyway It's been ages since I last watched drama serials tt
makes me tear..
I love it!!
Coincident tt Jas and I started watching ytd
so xin you lin xi, but she's like a little faster..
I'll catch up!! lols
Met Jas to take flu jab earlier..
My whole arm is like aching away now..
Talking abt the jab!!
I think its a little painful, luckily it was really fast..
I think the whole process of entering the room, taking the jab
to leaving the room only took like 30 secs lohs! lols..
Anyway we were suppose to
meet the rest of the girls for lunch and
hanging out but in the end..... well
But anyway the two of us went to KBOX!!
And Jas can sing really really well..
Not joking at all..
hahas I'm her no.1 fan!!
I recorded down the song tt she has
dedicated to me *shy*
After tt met Jun up..
We shopped around and ended up buying more stuffs!!
ouch! Ended buying things tt Idont need..
But still the shopaholic is happy with her buys :)
:) And I collected back my portfolio from Juliana!!
She gave me such good comments and grades! *touched*
Anyway enough of talking,
I'm catching up on my BOF!! :)
If you guys are interested to watch, here's the link
Boys Over Flower
♥ a butterfly landed @
8:00:00 PM
Back
i>