<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Some people just moved on,
faster than others do..

I wonder why I still linger on?



So much for...



oh well,
I'm going to WWW tml! Yeah

Although I still very much preferred Escape theme park
to WWW..

Really ages since I last went..
To the extend tt I haven try the ride "Rainbow"
and didnt know tt my all-time favourite "Pepsi ride" is gone
if Sara haven told me abt it..

My very last time there
was really an unpleasant one..
Living fresh in my memories.. hoo~

ignore me
I'm a little emo for the day..


Anyway I'm gonna spend the next week uploading pics
up to the blog!!
My blog is too dead!!!


Song to intro for the day -

Paula Deanda Roll The Credits
(Thanks to Sara for checking out the song title for me!!:))

Pussycat Dolls - Hush hush hush I will survive

a butterfly landed @ 9:20:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA