<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Today I went to a few places.


Went to Chinatown to get alot alot of essentials
recommended by my friends.
Then Went to SimLim Sq.
Aft serious considerations, I decided
to purchase camera LX-3.

I checked with a lot of shops
finally got the best deal at $650
that include tripod, 8GB SD and the case.

Decided to get it but the person called another man and said he
could not contact the storeman.

And then told me rudely tt maybe I can
go to the ITfair at xxx place.
Cant rmb where he mentioned.

I asked him whether I can get the same price there
in a nice tone,
although I was rather pixxed off..
He said is $769 there and "see if I am lucky
to get the freebies loh" and he started serving
another customer.

What! In the first place you shldnt told
me there's stock when you didnt check properly
and what's with the attitude!

Usually I can managed my anger well but It was the *girl's thing*
I couldnt suppressed my anger.

Went to my aunt's place to collect the luggage which
was TOOOOO big lars..
But you know, I do not know how to nicely reject her
so I lug it home. Unknowing tt I wont even bring to Boston.

hahahahas..
So while waiting for a cab (we have already waited for 15-20mins)
at the taxi stand at Little India,
A couple (of yours truly race) walked by and stood in front of us.
Initially We were the only grp standing in the stand.

The next thing they did was,
they flagged for a cab..
My mum kept nagging in my ears abt their ignorance
even though they SAW us.

Finally, what seems like hours,
a cab stopped.
The guy wanted to open the door.
I was very rude *rmb it's the time of the mth*
and exclaimed loudly,
"Hey, we came first lehs"
*imagined it in the most bu-shuang look and tone*
The couple and even my mum was shocked.

So the guy, with a petrified look on his face,
said "Ok ok" * shaking his head and
his hands, gesturing us to go instead *

And I rolled my eyes walking passed him.

The taxi driver who witnessed it,
actually laughed out loud..

Thinking back, the scene was
quite funny.


Anyway when I got back home,
my neighbor, the one who has a child tt my mum babysits,
chatted with us.

And she passed a lot of stuff to me, knowing
tt the luggage I lugged home is not suitable, she lent her
luggage to me tt is of suitable size, haversack,
universal adaptors, locks and keys and etc etc.
The husband kindly explained some stuff to me too..

*touched*

Got back home rather late,
will embarked on the remaining assignments later :)

a butterfly landed @ 7:50:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA