<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Wednesday, October 07, 2009


Sense something was wrong,
but didnt probe further..

Sometimes, things are better off when they
are left the way it is..
I wont take side until I hear the whole
story from both sides..

BUT
I'm just very disappointed,
well.. utterly disappointed with what you said..
For the many years of hardship all of us went through
to be this close,
I have nv told anyone, but I was always proud of the
special friendship and bonding we have.
And... to think tt we were always with you during
your darkest days, nv will have expected you
to say tt kind of hurtful comments..

Please go and think deeply, the different incidents
that passed by you, the many different things that you've
experienced..
Who were with you?!

Well, afterall
maybe that really means NOTHING to you..
Afterall, we are really nothing, nothing great or special right?
If so, then I'm really sorry for you..

Sorry that you nv feel the sense of belonging.
Sorry that you nv feel the love.
Sorry that you nv feel the happiness.
Sorry that you were not one of us.
Sorry to let you know, I believe in our friendship.



I still hope tt things were nv go the way
it is. I still hope for the better.
I still hope........really..


a butterfly landed @ 8:53:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA