Went back to Superland, my previous workplace
for the past few days in the late evening to
help out with some stuff..
Stepping inside this school really feels like home,
the feeling was like 'back to my familiar territory'.
The place where I get recognized for the amount
of effort I put in, no matter big or small..
I believe most of us like to be appreciated.
And I really miss the lunch time chit-chat or crapping-time
and even the fun festive period at this school, although
it can be tiring..
I miss my supervisor for constantly pushing
challenges to me but having the trust in what I do,
I miss my partner, tch SL for being the always
so nice and understanding one.. I miss the tchs and
I miss the children. :(
Ok, not tt I dislike my current workplace, honestly,
I really like working there -
I love the principal, the environment,
I love the kids, the abundant of available resources
but, I hate to be wary of people all the time -
having ppl staring at me, spreading things,
gossiping or warning me of others
when they are the one tt I need to extra wary of..
Dont understand why some ppl are so free and sick..
I wouldnt mind if work tires me out, but
definitely not all these nonsenses.
And for this week and the next two weeks,
I have to teach in - Chinese, and its kind of stressing me out
knowing where my chinese standard is..
Like teaching in Chinese was not bad enough,
I was transferred to a class tt I, honestly
hates to be at, cos the above hateful stuff and
other confidential ones
happened there...
Furthermore, I guess what makes it even stressful for me was
that there're two new kids coming in on Monday..
New kids can be a great challenge and a handful at times!
hahas.. I predict tt I'll fall very sick by the end of next week..
Because I'm mentally dead now and physically weak too..
Back to Superland.
tml is their big day! The graduation ceremony cum
concert :)
I was already appointed to help the oldest chn as usual
and I so look forward to the feasting aft the concert!
Food makes a happy man!
Woo~ And Night Safari after the feast! :)