<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Had a great day today..
A $10 story and MacDonald food therapy.. :X
*big grin*

Von and I was discussing about some Korean MTV
and the hair-styles that these ladies own..

Yeah Hair-styles!!
Recently I kept telling everyone, not exactly everyone,
but a lot of ppl, about how much I admire ladies
with short hair..
Totally match my attitude!

Really want to cut mine short,
Like really short..
But I know I wont be able to manage them on a daily basis..
I personally feel that short hair are really difficult to manage,
especially so because I have really 'stubborn hair'..

So after watching that MTV,
that desire kicked in again, badly..
And I made a impulse decision to go for a hair cut..

My fav hairstylist was on leave today
and so I headed to another saloon that was near my place..


I browse through the magazine and decided on a hairstyle..

woo~ TOTALLY DAZZLING!! :)



hahas.. I'm just Kidding!!!


In a way it's shorter but definitely
I did not cut my hair short..


If you guys know me long enough,
it's the haircut I had when I was like 17 years old..
oohh.. OK.. not too long ago..

And yes! I think I look like 17 years old again..
wee~~ LOLs
(please dont remind me of my age!!)




hahas... Want to catch a glimpse?







:) tadah~


This is how it looks like if I have the time in the morning
to manage and style my hair..

So don't get a shock if it isn't what you see in the picture..
hahas..


Should I perm my hair?!
*pondering*



Anyway introducing my all-time favorite :)
2NE1!!!


a butterfly landed @ 10:33:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA