<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Haven seen a doctor for umpteen years
and I didnt know that the fee was so steep these days..

Apparently I had some small red patches on my body which
looked like rashes, after Friday's
school excursion and seafood feast..

Kind of worried that I could have all of a sudden developed
allergy for seafood or caught the chicken pox virus since
the huge virus was spreading like hotcakes in the school..

Yes! The what-appeared to be rashes bothered me a lot..
After 3 days, the patches did not recover at all..

Worried, and I decided that it is time
to see my long lost friend - doctor..

Professionally she shown me her med book
and told me roughly what I had..
It was not allergy, apparently there is no
scientific prove of whatever has caused it.
Highly likely it was due to a virus-attack,
that happens to young people.
Though it is not contagious, it will spread to the whole of my body..

urghh!It will only recovered in abt 2 weeks time! :(
The first thing I asked was whether it will leave scars..
Doctor laughed at me and said it won't leave scars.

Funny as it seems, there is no medication for it..
And she give me a tiny tub of redundant cream to apply
which apparently wont stop the spreading, wont make
any recovery to it and wont stop the itch..

Just to make me feel physiologically better..
And tt caused me abt $30! :(
BOO!
*pray for a speedy recovery!*

a butterfly landed @ 8:21:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA