<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Caught both movies last weekend

Hot Summer Days & Dear John..

Met up with Chiaz for a mini-CNY celebration,
sort of to mark the end of CNY together.
We lao yusheng at SakaeSushi, for the sake of ah ne, who nv try
it before..

After dinner, we head for movie - Hot Summer Days

I must admit that Hot summer Days does not really belongs to
the genre that I like..
BUT!
since Daniel Wu is in the movie,
the movie is still not too bad afterall, I guess. lols:D

And Da S's charming+Cool outlook really kick off the
urge to cut my hair short again..

urghh~
I should stop thinking abt it!
If I ever ask you to give comments
on me having short hair. Pls dont encourage me at all!!

Coincident, saw QY at the bus-stop!
Ok, she saw me.. hahas.. I realized that I can be totally
oblivious to my surrounding when I'm with my friends..

I guess that's ok since
I am fully alert when I'm on my own..


The very next day,
went for mini-class event with Beth our professor
and her family..
Last meetup before she fly off back to New York.. :(

Though not all the girls were here,
we had a really great time together bowling
and feasting together at Marina.. :D
Too bad Will, his son had already went
back to the states.. :P

After the lunch cum dinner, a few of us had the pleasure of bringing Mae,
our professor's daughter for a shopping spree to Bugis Street..
It was really nice hanging out and chatting with Mae.
Had fun sharing and helping her to bargain for gd buys..
We parted ways after sending Mae off..

Met up with another friend for movie - Dear John..
A simple love story with no wow factor..
But it is the simplicity of it that I enjoyed..

I controlled my tears well
or I will prob have messy makeup after the show.. lols

There's a little twist to the story and I like the ending :D
Not a must-watch, but John is pretty much
an eye-candy in the show :P

a butterfly landed @ 1:34:00 AM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA