Had plans to complete some tasks, but the lethargic lazy bum only managed to complete 1 or 2 tasks.. And waste the day away..
And I decided that instead of wasting my day away, I should really go for a jog.. Yeahh.. It's been a while since I last jogged..
The weather was so good today because of the heavy downpour in the afternoon.. I was full of motivation and I decided to run all the way to the nearest stadium and jogged for two rounds before calling a day!
And I did it! *pat on the shoulder* No doubt, the feeling was great.. :D Cleared my mind and straighten out my thoughts.. Makes me a happy girl for the weekend!
After the jog, took my own sweet time to walk back home thus thousands of sorry for the really late replies!
After I got back home, my mum asked me where I ran to.. So I told her that I ran to the stadium.. She was taken aback, although I felt that it wasn't really far..
She jokingly said that tml I will not be able to climb out of bed.. And told me her wicked plans to get me out of bed.. Yada yada and what-not.
When I told my mum tt tml I will be heading out after wrk.. And she exclaimed,
Mum: "No wonder you went for a jog lar! Want to look slim right?" Me: "huh..where got?!" Mum: "Every time when you want to head out then you will go for a jog."
Funny mummy I've got.. hahahas.. but coincidentally, I will be having a feast for tml and on Sunday.. So I guess it will make a rather good excuse for eating more.. :P ♥ a butterfly landed @
10:15:00 PM