<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I've been spending too much recently, on
CABSS!

To the extend that I didnt have any more money left
in my wallet without realizing it.. :P

Finally on Sat, I've received a small pay check from my
freelance job only to spent it all away that same night..

Actually only wanted to purchase a makeup remover at a quarter of
the price as I've some rebate to redeem..
But then.....
I ended up spenting close to a hundred bucks on other products..
tskk~

Second pay check pls come in quick!

ehs.. Actually I wanted to blog abt something else..
But I forgot what it is about..

tsk~
hahahas.. I'll come back and update again.. :P

P/S: Why COE rise up sooo much! :(
My Mazda and Subaru!

a butterfly landed @ 11:26:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA