Recently I wrote a short children b.o.o.k recommendation article for an online parent mag..
And within a week or two, my subordinate msg me and told me XXX book publisher (Sensitivity involved, not naming the rather well-known book publisher) was interested in sending books over to the company for me to review..
At first I was over the moon.. Like a recognition to my effort rendered..
Only today, when I received the books from my subordinate, my mind went blank.. :(
It was some wulu-wulu book titles, probably those unpopular ones that nobody will purchase them in the stores.. *sad* thinking that it was some Caldecott Medal or honor books that they were sending over..
But anyway, why will they want to send award winning books when its well-known and sell-able..
They probably place a small hope on me, hoping that I can do a good review and let people look at these books.. Well, let's hope that these books are not-so-bad ones or I'll be doing parents a dis-favor.. ♥ a butterfly landed @
11:52:00 PM