<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Saturday, April 10, 2010

This particular video consists of quotes that late Dr Joan Bergstrom
shared with Geri. Geri shared this with us so I'm going to share it
with all of you too..




Really like this video, it means alot to me too..
It reminds me of late Dr Bergstorm, a friend who had recently
left this world, and the many people
whom I've lost along the way..
This video convey the meaning of staying strong
and optimistic about life, appreciating
the people who are by our side and also, simply enjoy life..

Thought of sharing it here, hopefully it will also inspire
and encourage you..

Found this two quotes particularly meaningful -

Never deprive anyone of hope. It may be all they have.

If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.

(Thank you for giving your smiles away to me, I'll find mine back soon.. :) )

a butterfly landed @ 11:00:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA