I'm back from my trip! Thanks for the regards and well-wishes, I had lots of fun in Taiwan..
Due to the limited weight baggage, pls don't expect much on the gifts yea!
Talking abt weight baggage, I went to TW with 14.5kg, but returned with overloaded baggage! Checked in baggage was supposedly 20kg, but mine was 28kg! Hang-carry baggage was supposedly 7kg, but mine far exceeded 10kg, and I had two! :P
Since we flew in SQ.. The staff were pretty nice.. :P I didnt have to pay for the overloaded baggage..
It was a fruitful trip.. I had a wardrobe makeover.. In the streets of TW, I literally felt like I was walking into the sprees on the tw-based websites.. Check out my purchases -
Shoes!:D
Clothes and Accessories.. Excluding the purchases on the last three days.. oops And and~
I had a makeover too!
Before
After~ tadahs~
I finally got the courage to perm my hair, which I always wanted to..
All of a sudden, I missed my black silky straight hair.. But I love my new look too :D
What a fruitful trip! I gained 3.5kg too! >.< arghh~
Will update more abt the trip soon! :D ♥ a butterfly landed @
4:31:00 PM