Received a call from the organizer yst calling me to go down for the contest today..
My friend has randomly sent me a contest a few nights ago for some event organized by a reputable brand..
Purely random and for fun, I joined the contest and sent my photos to the organizer just 2 nights ago.. Even though I had no idea what the contest was really about.. I know I have a packed schedule for these couple of weeks so I wasn't really keen at all..
But guess what, I'm selected! LOL.. Only to realize tt it was some pageant thing.. The organizer happily told me tt I have a high chance of being the finalist(s), just by coming down to the 1st round of the event..
But the criteria was to prepare for 60secs of 'fame'.. I can dance, sing, act, cat-walk, draw or whatever on stage.. Upon hearing, I rejected the offer on the spot..
Partly because I have to wrk today.. Another reason was because.. Miss Crystal is a jack of all trades, master of none!
After hanging up the phone, I pondered for a short while and seriously, there is really nothing that I am very good at.. No doubt I know alot of things, have the skills and experiences in many different areas.. But.. sad to say.......... I do not excel in any of these areas..
Aiya, should have a 'Apply makeup in 60 secs' gig.. hahahas.. I guess, It's prob about time to start being more serious and focused in whatever I do... tskkk..
So where shld I start from?
Piano? Arts? Dance?! Sing?! oh.. is scrap-booking considered? What else?!
And I hope they don't call me up for round two of the event.. If not I'll seriously go along with the makeup gig! LOL ♥ a butterfly landed @
1:20:00 PM