<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Friday, June 11, 2010

I've been bragging about doing my scrapbook
for centuries..
How did the interest of scrapbooking started?
No idea.. Prob when I started the ECH course?

Where one have to D.I.Y many stuff such as
doing portfolios for the children at the centre I was
teaching previously..
That must be it..

I've purchased many stuff but have not started on
anything!
Ok.. Perhaps only the minor project..
And now everything is packed away waiting for
the 'migration' to take place like real soon..

When I was in Taiwan,
I rmbed watching those D.I.Y craft show on tv..
And they were promoting this cutter.
actual name is ' Die Cut Machine'...

And watching that show just sparked off the intention
to get my hands on it..
But apparently I was going to fly back to SG the next day
and ain't sure where I can actually get my hands on it..
I forgot all about it when I returned from TW,
not until I spotted it in Singapore recently, they've the smaller
machine at the pushcart..

Here's a picture for you to catch a glimpse..

This is the small & medium-sized machines..

And ta-dahs.. This machine do wonders~

Credits: Krafters

Today, I finally found some time to
patronize their main shop at Century Square..

Totally amazed with all the craft tools and materials..
And the shop owner have the die cut machine in 3 different sizes..
Along with the 'cutting dies' and the embossing tools..

I can't make up my mind getting the biggest which can insert A4 paper
or just the medium machine..

Oh yesh, it doesnt come cheap, the machine and the cutting tools..
But I'm already bent on getting my hands on them..
Prob will returned next week or the week after to get them!!


Here are some videos to show you how awesome this machine is :)

Cutting Shapes/Designs



Embossing 1~



Embossing 2~


More ideas~



And more~


If my craft wrk is up to standard, I can make a card like this for diff
occasions for all my dearests..




Oops, I've been looking at these D.I.Y videos for 2hrs..
And scrapbooking is a totally expensive hobby
but totally addictive and fun one.. :)
Love it!

a butterfly landed @ 12:53:00 AM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA